It’s a major award!
The rules are:
1. Copy and paste award on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award.
3. Pick your five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received an award. This one is tough. Most of the blogs that I follow are pretty popular. But I’ll give it a try.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs.
OK, here goes:
1) American Manifesto. Dod is an old friend. He doesn’t post all that often these days (Something about being a full time law student!) but when he does post it is thoughtful and well reasoned.
2) Less than Womprat (Stylized as <WR.) Also not the most frequent posters, but always funny and derisive.
3) Straight Forward in a Crooked World Dark arts for the good guys.
And now the cheaty ones
4) Weer’d World – I’m sure Weer’d has more than 200 followers, but I still love him.
5) A NC Gun Blog – Sean has been a beast for gun rights in NC