What a week!
Man, what a week. I spent most of it on business travel, and so didn’t really have any time to blog. So, some quick hits in lieu of content:
- Gun control goes down in the Senate. Kay Hagan sells out NC gun owners. Guess now we know what she thinks “reasonable restrictions” are. We won’t forget, Kay. I hope one of the things you got to talk about on that boat was your retirement options.
- Barry throws a temper tantrum. Politico runs articles on what a drag it is to be president when you can’t dictate. Boo hoo.
- Bomb goes off in Boston. Media beclowns themselves with their “reporting.” Same stuff, different day.
- It amazes me how quickly people are wiling to give up their rights. On Tuesday, I heard an earnest conversation on the news about whether or not we would have to mirandize a “terrorist.” News flash: terrorists on domestic soil are criminals, and we treat them as such.
- This morning, I read that the police have killed one suspect and are chasing another. They are searching door to door in Watertown. As a test, I asked the kid: “Honey, what would you do if the police came and wanted to search the house?” Without missing a beat she said: “I’d ask if they had a warrant.” That’s my good girl!